Re: Problem starting trace experiment with gdb and TSIM-LEON3

Hi,

In order to upgrade to a higher version of GDB 6.3,
I have upgraded from RCC-1.0.12 (RTEMS 4.6) to RCC-1.1.0 (RTEMS 4.8), which is
using GDB 6.8.
It seemed to get well installed, because I could compile one of the samples
provided with sparc-rtems-gcc.

However, I couldn't execute sparc-rtems-gdb, which gives me this error message:

"sparc-rtems-gdb: error while loading shared libraries: libreadline.so.4: cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory"

Is that a problem of the installation of RCC-1.1.0 different from RCC-1.0.12?
Or a problem with GDB or else?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

J R