Re: Heute Secore: Unsafe documentation?

> Could someone managing GDB's website contact with Heute Secure about
> this warning:
>
> http://hautesecure.com/opera_siteinfo.aspx?i=http://sourceware.org/gdb/current/onlinedocs/gdb_toc.html

As far as I am concerned, this site is junk. Not because it provides
bad warnings, but because several of us have tried to determine what
it was that was "bad" in order to fix it, to no avail. If you can find
what it is that they are warning you against, then we'll try to fix it.
We even tried to go through the procedure of getting the site
re-evaluated, since this appears to be the only thing that we can do
from the page you reference, asking in the notes to contact us with
more info if the page didn't pass. Nothing happened.

--
Joel