Re: Add SystemV IPC drivers to PSIM

teawater wrote:
Hi Joel,

I think maybe you need cc this mail to maintainer of ppc sim Andrew
Cagney <ac131313@redhat.com>.

FWIW that bounces.  I found a gnu.org email
address for him and it didn't bounce but I haven't
heard back either. :(

Most of it is boilerplate for adding a device.  Looking
at the ChangeLog, Andrew hasn't done anything
except commit someone else's patch in a few years.
Is anyone other than Andrew capable of reviewing it?

And porting this patch to gdb-cvs-head
Coming shortly
and divide it to some small
ones are better for other people review it.

It can only be divided by two since it adds two device
simulations.  Worse they are somewhat related since the
semaphore is used to protect the shared memory during
accesses.  So all the test code I have uses both.

--joel
Thanks,
Hui