Re: Discussing the next GDB release (GDB 7.0?)

> Acknowledging that these things can change, do you have a tentative
> release date in mind?

Not yet, no - this will depend on how fast the Python gurus think
they can get the Python included. I don't want to push them, though.

> Hardware watch support for mips{,el,64,64el}-linux.  The kernel support
> is in as of 2.6.28, but my gdb patches need a little work.  I will try
> to have them ready soon.

OK. I won't add it to our list, as I don't think this is blocking
for the release. Just cleanup and submit quickly, and then hassle us
to review the patches, ok?

--
Joel