Re: Discussing the next GDB release (GDB 7.0?)

Joel,
> It's been a while since the last release, and I'd like to start
> discussing the next release...

> Anything else that you'd like to be put on the list for
> this release?

What about merging the multiprocess bits from the multiprocess branch? If we're
going for a major version increment, might as well have as many new features as
possible :)

nathan

--
Nathan Sidwell    ::   http://www.codesourcery.com   ::         CodeSourcery