Re: The right way to port GDB to a new architecture

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the reply.  Here's a follow up question for you (or others).

It sounds like a stub is the way to go for remote debugging. (no OS
planned at this point)

We actually have a functioning cgen generated simulator already but it
is not yet integrated with gdb.  Some of the simulators distributed
with gdb (like the m32r) seem to be generated from cgen as well.  What
would be the effort in creating the necessary interfaces between the
cgen based simulator and gdb.  I am hoping for almost zero.:-)

Andreas