SIGINT sent to executable

I searched google before sending this email. But could not find the
solution to the problem :(

I am using ddd+gdb on Linux to debug executable which handles SIGINT
to do graceful shutdown.

gdb is set not to pass SIGINT to executable.
(gdb) info signal
Signal        Stop      Print   Pass to program Description
SIGHUP        Yes       Yes     Yes             Hangup
SIGINT        Yes       Yes     No              Interrupt

However, when I press Interrupt button in ddd, executable gets SIGINT
and it does graceful shutdown. Totalview debugger is able to interrupt
execution. So it must be something wrong with the way I am setting up
gdb.

How can I interrupt the execution and get gdb prompt (to set another
breapoint/ watchpoint) but not send SIGINT to executable ?

Here is version info about gdb
gdb --version
GNU gdb 6.8
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/
gpl.html>
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show
copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu".