Re: gdb internal error SIGINT/SIGSTOP

Hello,

I completely understand, and I appreciate what you have said.
but is it possible to answer following ?

1) in what all situation
gdb_assert (pid == GET_LWP (lp->ptid)) could come
(I am using gdb-6.7)
I do not expect too much technical internal details of gdb here...
but at an abstract level, if it is possible to explain.

2) I would like to contribute in open source for reversible debugging.
but I am not getting any clue how I can start and where to go ahead ?
would you please guide me ?

Regards,
..Paawan.