Re: MI *stopped versus silent breakpoint

Hi Marc,

When I try reverse-debug with MI what I got is:
(gdb)
reverse-finish
&"reverse-finish\n"
~"Run back to call of #0  cool () at 1.c:15\n"
^running
*running,thread-id="all"
(gdb)
*stopped
*running,thread-id="all"
~"main () at 1.c:25\n"
~"25\t       b = cool ();\n"
*stopped
(gdb)

Could you give me some example about what you talk about ?

Thanks,
Hui