Re: GDB application for the Google Summer of Code 2009

> "An organization administrator
[...]
> So we need to have one of those, and one as backup in case the
> administrator has to step down for some reason.
>
> Now is a good time to discuss who should have this role. For Google, it
> could be anyone. But maybe in the GDB-side you want someone who is a
> global maintainer, for instance? If not, I can volunteer.

As far as I can tell, it does't look like having a Global Maintainer
as the administrator would make any difference, and I support your offer
to be the main administrator. I'm usually very busy during the summer
time so I'd rather not be the backup, but put me down if no one else
volunteers.

--
Joel