GDB and the Google Summer of Code

Thiago Jung Bauermann writes:
 > Hi,
 >
 > I'm happy to tell you that Oguz Kayral's GSoC proposal has been accepted
 > under the GNU organization! He'll work on adding support for inferior
 > events to the Python API, in particular for inferior signals. I'll be
 > his mentor.

That's good news.

 > You can see the GNU Project's accepted proposals here:
 >
 > http://socghop.appspot.com/org/home/google/gsoc2009/karlberry
 >
 > And Oguz' proposal here:
 >
 > http://socghop.appspot.com/student_project/show/google/gsoc2009/karlberry/t124022551612

I'd like to also point to another project, also on the above URL, that I
I will be mentoring:

    Dmitry Dzhus:  Emacs GDB/MI migration

Although Tom Tromey was adamant on the GNU summer-of-code mailing list that
this was not a GDB project, I hope it can enjoy similar support from this
mailing list.  Also that any patches for GDB that we may have could be reviewed
and (possibly) approved within the timescale of the project (about eight
weeks).

TIA