gdb_thread_db.h

Hi.  What's the status of this file?  IOW, do we continue to allow
compiling targets that use this file if they don't have thread_db.h
(ie. #undef HAVE_THREAD_DB_H)?

If so, we need to update it, this part fails:
[found by temporarily renaming my /usr/include/thread_db.h]

/* Some people still have libc5 or old glibc with no uintptr_t.
   They lose.  glibc 2.1.3 was released on 2000-02-25, and it has
   uintptr_t, so it's reasonable to force these people to upgrade.  */

#ifndef HAVE_UINTPTR_T
#error No uintptr_t available; your C library is too old.
/* Inhibit further compilation errors after this error.  */
#define uintptr_t void *
#endif

I ask because the new LIBTHREAD_DB_* macros in it are only defined
#ifdef HAVE_THREAD_DB_H and we're trying to decide what to do for the
#undef HAVE_THREAD_DB_H case.