Re: floating point support for i386 done, for record/replay

Hi Hui,

1) Ok. as you said I will post the patch and small doc describing the intended explanation.
I think, patch need to be submitted under gdb-patches. is it so ?

2) Just after submitting the patch I will start with mmx register support for i386-record.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Oza.