RE: Wrong Reverse result

Great.  Thanks for doing that so quick.
I forgot how to turn on those nice traces.  Can you
remind me?
The traces don't mean much to me, but I can include them
in any future (if any :-)) issues.

> infrun: TARGET_WAITKIND_STOPPED
> infrun: stop_pc = 0x8048361
> infrun: stepped into subroutine
> infrun: inserting step-resume breakpoint at 0x8048349
>
> stop_stepping is better.
>
> infrun: resume (step=0, signal=0), trap_expected=0
> infrun: prepare_to_wait
> infrun: target_wait (-1, status) =
> infrun:   10798 [process 10798],
> infrun:   status->kind = no-history
> infrun: infwait_normal_state
>
> No more reverse-execution history.
> infrun: stop_stepping
> main () at 1.c:7
>
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 00:49, Marc
> Khouzam<marc.khouzam@ericsson.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm getting a weird behaviour in reverse, where GDB
> > jumps to far backwards.
> >
> > I have GDB HEAD from two weeks ago with the three
> > missing PRrecord patches applied (that were pinged
> > by Hui this very week).
>
> All of patches are not for prec, they are for reverse.

I realized that just after pressing 'send' :-)

> > I'm running on Ubuntu.
> > Is it me or can someone reproduce it?
> > (It happened during my presentation at the GCC summit,
> > so I have witnesses :-))
>
> I am not sure Michael in GCC summit or not.  If so, you can let he fix
> it at there directly.  :)

The summit is over now, but I did meet with Michael.  It's nice to see
people face to face.  I was able to put a bit of pressure on him
about reviewing the missing patches ;-).  I'm sure that as soon as he
has time, he'll have a look at these four things.

Thanks Hui

marc