Re: MI register groups

Yes I saw that.  Thanks.  You are right that it would probably be
easier.  But I'd prefer to contribute to the Eclipse DSF project
rather than having to apply patches to my source every time a new DSF
is released.  I'm hoping in the long run defining register groups in
MI and providing patches to the DSF people will be less work.  We'll
see.  I may regret it. :-)