Re: MI: -var-list-children doc error

> Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 10:32:44 -0700
> From: Chris Genly <chgenly@gmail.com>
> Cc: gdb@sourceware.org
>
> I can do that. Please direct me to the right files and let me know what formats.

The GDB manual's source is gdb/doc/gdb.texinfo.  It's written in
Texinfo, but is almost pure text, so I think producing a patch will
not be difficult, even if you are not familiar with Texinfo.  (If you
want to learn about Texinfo, typing "info texinfo" at your shell
prompt will most probably show you the Texinfo manual.)

Please post the patches to gdb-patches@sourceware.org.

Thanks.