Novice gdb question

Hi, ALL
When I try to debug a program that has inline function (C++) with gdb
and MSVC debugger I get an incnsistent behavior.

Scenario:
I am stepping in the function that is inline:

class Foo
{
   void inlineFunc( int param ) { m_member = param; };
   void nonInlineFunc();

private:
   int m_member;
};

Calling code:

Foo f;
f.inlineFunc( 5 );
f.noninlineFunc();

Then I hit next.

Result:
In MSVC debugger, when I hit next standing on the inline function call
I will end up on the line "f.inlineFunc( 5 );"
In gdb when I hit next standing on the inline function call I will end up
on the line "f.noninlineFunc();"

Is it possible to make gdb aware of the inline-ness and make it work as MSVC
debugger?

Thank you.