help catch catch and help catch throw help text

Both catch catch, and catch throw refer to an optional argument:

(gdb) help catch catch
Catch an exception, when caught.
With an argument, catch only exceptions with the given name.

(gdb) help catch throw
Catch an exception, when thrown.
With an argument, catch only exceptions with the given name.

But specifying an argument, on both you get:

(gdb) catch catch foo
Junk at end of arguments.

(gdb) catch throw foo
Junk at end of arguments.

I looked at the code and while they support conditions, they do not appear to support named exceptions. These functions call handle_gnu_v3_exceptions which basically set a breakpoint on __cxa_begin_catch, or __cxa_throw depending on the command.

Before I submit a documentation patchlet to remove the reference to catching named exceptions, are there other cases languages/conditions that I have not considered?

Regards

Phil