[7.0] PR/9174: gdb can't handle PIE

Hi,

I just removed my name from the task in the subject in the wiki page for
GDB 7.0. The task consists of taking one of the two "competing" patches which
implement PIE support and herding it upstream, or implementing a third patch.

I won't work on either of the options, so I'm pinging the list to see if
anyone is interested in picking up the task... If such a person exists and
thinks they can get the jobe done even before 7.0 goes out, then I wouldn't
even need to work on my PIE warning thing. :-)
--
[]'s
Thiago Jung Bauermann