Re: Solibs and objfile BFD ownership

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov@google.com> writes:

Paul> There doesn't appear to be a correct order of destruction :-(
[...]
Paul> I do not know if there is a better way to fix this.

It seems to me that there are not many choices.  Either we must pick a
single owner, pick an order, implement something like reference counting
for BFDs, or have a separate function to clean up the BFDs.

Tom