Re: when is gdb 6.9 being released?

> Can I suggest that a day be picked and announced at least two weeks in
> advance, so that folks with things they want in have some amount of
> time to finish the work.

My 2 cents on this (others may disagree): I think we've delayed the
release enough that we should not add any additional delay. We have
identified a list of issues that we want to fix before branching, and
I suggest that we should feel free to branch as soon as these items are
resolved. Anything extra should not delay the 7.0 release. We can
certainly discuss individual contributions and decide whether they
should be made part of the 7.0 release, but anything else can wait for
the next release cycle, which we can make as early after 7.0 as we want.

--
Joel