Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GDB 7.0 release process created

Mark> Apologies, I wasn't aware this was controversial. Didn't want to
Mark> offend.

The reason not to discuss it here is not because it may be
controversial, but because nobody on this list is likely to be able to
do anything about it.

Mark> If that causes any legal uncertainty then indeed it would be
Mark> better discussed directly with FSF legal.

I think that you should go ahead and contact them.

Tom