Re: GDB cannot find line info

Hi,

I have made some progress on my problem: our compiler did not generate the full source pathname in the Dwarf2 compile unit (it added only the basename).
Making the compiler generate the full source pathname did fix the regression I observed in the GDB testsuite.

I report this here because, despite investigating for quite some time, I couldn't figure what actually confused GDB.

It looks a bit like what was already fixed by http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2008-04/msg00158.html
so maybe there is another inconsistency case that could be supported by GDB?

Christophe.