Re: GDB 6.8.92 available for testing

On 10/01/2009 07:07 PM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
None of the patches I had submitted to gdb-patches had been applied.

I am not aware of any patch from you that is still pending. I remember one patch about a warning on Solaris that was rejected because it turned out the warning was a GCC bug.

Regardless of the specific situation, submitting patches does not
mean that they will be applied, neither in the HEAD nor the branch.
If they had been applied, you would have known because, either:
you checked the patch in for you; or you asked someone else to do it,
at which point the commit would have been confirmed to you and the
gdb-patches list.

Eg. this one: http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2009-09/msg00585.html

and this one:
http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2009-09/msg00556.html

But I presume, I can consider the later one to be rejected - This doesn't help anybody, but ... you want it this way, so be it.

Ralf