RE: [FYI] tutorial for process record and reverse debugging

In the tutorial, around the middle of section
"Continue, reverse-continue, and breakpoints"
it mentions that after doing some reverse execution, we may be
"now ready to resume where we left off".

From what I understand this means that the user may decide that she
is done with reverse execution and wants to go back to executing
the live program.  To do this, we need to disable all bps, do a
'continue' and then (optionally) re-enable all bps.

If going straight to the end of the recording log is a valuable
feature, I was thinking it may deserve its own command.

Ultimately, I'm hoping that with such a command, we can then see
if we can have PRecord directly jump from recorded execution
to live execution without stopping.

I'm hoping to get opinions from you experts, as I'm not sure it is
a good idea.

Marc