Re: gdb v7.0 - user defined command's document section - space prefixed end

>> I noticed my scripts didn't work under v7.0 only when I saw this bug in
>> launchpad. I guess I am not the only one who has indented "ends" this way
>> :)
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gdb/+bug/461594

Joel> If you could maybe help us a little bit, and track down the author
Joel> of the patch that introduced the change of behavior, and then ask
Joel> him whether the change was intended?

I think it may be because we allow multi-line python commands, and
python is sensitive to indentation.

Tom