Re: [gdb-7.1] 10 days to branching...

> I've noticed an issue with MinGW hosted GDB using the current CVS head
> (I tested with a 20100130 snapshot as well) compared to the behaviour
> I see with 7.0.1.  Is this expected?

I don't know - I had never heard of anyone doing this kind of build
before:  From what I can tell, you are building a MinGW debugger using
a cygwin compiler.  If no one answered, it's probably because no one
has anything to say (including: "that ought to work").  Have you tried
using a MinGW compiler instead?

--
Joel