Re: [gdb-7.1] 10 days to branching...

> It may go without saying, but I think we should apply one of the
> workarounds to the 7.1 branch, once it is made.

The following diff is the workaround that sounds the simplest.
I will test it on my end, but I'm not certain of the quality of my C++
compiler (I remember getting more FAILs than I think I should). Anyone
wants to test it?  I want to apply the workaround immediately after
I created the branch so that I can create the first pre-release right
after.

--
Joel