RE: [MI] -thread-select using the --thread option

Thanks

Whenever I use an MI command I use --thread instead of -thread-select,
but when I have to use a CLI command I have to use -thread-select.
But that does not happen very often (actually, I don't have an
example anymore, since I noticed that -exec-jump exists)