Re: [gdb-7.1] 10 days to branching...

Pedro Alves wrote:
On Friday 12 February 2010 17:12:33, Tom Tromey wrote:
"Pedro" == Pedro Alves <pedro@codesourcery.com> writes:
Pedro> How far are we from getting the expr-cumulative branch
Pedro> merged?

The biggest series is approved for post-7.1.
I assume it will go in shortly after the branch is made.

Great, thanks. It's fine for the workaround to be applied only on the branch then.

There are various other things on expr-cumulative that haven't been
cleaned up for submission yet.  Those will happen once the first big
("physname") series goes in.

Let's get the MI-reverse patch into 7.1. I don't care whether we do it before or after the branch, but this change has been sitting in the queue for a long time.

AFAIK, the last patches were those dated in the neighborhood
of 12/22/09?