Fwd: error on Sol 10 sparc when breakpoint hit: no thread can be found to satisfy query

At least, what this message means? "no thread can be found to satisfy
query"

Hi. I'm trying to track down leaks in a MT program on Solaris 10
sparc.
Without breakpoints the program works normally, but if I place
breakpoints to the suspicious places, when the program starts to
actively use threads, very soon gdb prints the following error and
can't continue:
  [LWP    21         exited]
  sol_thread_fetch_registers: td_ta_map_id2thr: no thread can be found to satisfy query

Currently I'm using gdb 7.1. I was getting a similar error with gdb
6.8 in the same conditions:
  procfs: fetch_registers, get_gregs line 3768, /proc/08694/lwp/21: No such file or directory.
  [LWP 21 exited]

The gdb command file and the output are attached. The command file
sets some breakpoints to periodically print the backtrace

Any hints?

Best regards,
 Ilya                            mailto:basinilya@gmail.com