GDB 7.2 release date

Dear all,

It is time to decide what day we are targeting for creating the GDB 7.2
release. Please let me know what issues are still remaining on the 7.2
branch, and when you expect them to be fixed. I am only concerned about
critical bugs, regressions, etc.

Ideally, my best day would be tomorrow (Thu), after which I'll be on and
off the office again for the next 10 days. But that might be too tight,
and I'll just try to find some time to make the release during the "on"
time.

--
Joel