Re: Python API questions and use cases

>>>>> "Joel" == Joel BorggrÃn-Franck <joel.borggren.franck@gmail.com> writes:

Joel> Ok. I've approached the Python API as a (eventually) complete replacement
Joel> for GDB-script, so whenever I have to use parse_and_eval I feel it's an
Joel> (ugly) hack. This is perhaps not the intention?

We want it to be complete, but there will probably always be some uses
where parse_and_eval is the most convenient thing to do.

We're definitely interested in hearing about holes in the API.
It is fine to just file bug reports as you run across them.

Tom