Re: heap info

>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Hedin <rhedin@peak6.com> writes:

Richard> I need to find out which object in my application is growing
Richard> without limit.  In this documentation:
Richard> http://docs.hp.com/en/13243/gdb58.pdf
Richard> it appears as though I can issue:

Other people addressed this...

Richard> Are there any plans for "heap info" in the main branch?
Richard> Alternatively, since the Hewlett-Package version is presumably
Richard> GNU-licensed, can I download it and work my will on it?

You might be interested in this:

    https://fedorahosted.org/gdb-heap/

I'm not familiar with the HP stuff, so I don't know whether this code
will satisfy your needs.  But, it is at least worth a try, and I'm sure
the authors would be interested in bug reports :-)

Tom