toplevel *again* out of sync

I hate to say this when I don't have the time to fix it myself, but
toplevel of gcc and src is once more out of sync, and this is bad.

I think that we should apply a *very* strict policy of not approving
toplevel patches unless the toplevel files are in sync.

Thanks in advance to anyone that "volunteers" to fix things...

Paolo