Re: GDB 7.2.1 release target date...

On 11/29/10 8:56 AM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
Dear all,

Time to make the 7.2.1 release... We have two possible dates that
would work with my schedule of the next couple of weeks:

   (1) Thu or Fri (Dec 2nd/3rd)
   (2) Wed or Thu (Dec 8th/9th)

I don't think that there are any issue that is madly trying to make it
for 7.2.1, is there?

Marc Khouzam recently ran into a mistake I made where printing of trace state variables doesn't work, and it would be really convenient for Eclipse if that were to be fixed in both trunk and a 7.2 release.

And no, I haven't posted a patch yet :-) , but the fix exists inhouse. Things are a little chaotic right now, next week would be handier.

Stan