Re: gdb with python support still get crash on showing uninitialized local variables

>> Today, I can build the gdb source from the snapshot:
>> gdb-7.2.50.20101213.tar.bz2

>> But the real strange thing is: I failed build the gdb from the git
>> working copy.

>> by the way, the gdb git address I'm using is:
>> git clone git://sourceware.org/git/gdb.git

>> list here:
>> http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/current/

>> Any ideas?

I don't know of any problem offhand.  I do builds from the git mirror
regularly without problems, but of course I'm on a different host.

All I can suggest is to debug it.

If I had this problem I might start by comparing the snapshot and git
source trees.  Though, TBH, I'd be surprised to find anything weird
there.

Next I would try to understand why exactly the build failed in
libiberty, and track down the problem.

Tom