Re: Testbot proposal

Jan> Unfortunately I do not know what is deployed for GCC.

Nothing formal.

Jan> Where to run it?  There is http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm so
Jan> maybe it is sufficient for runs against various GCCs.  One cannot
Jan> do there various OS virtualizations but I do not expect and find OK
Jan> this public testbot would cover all the specific regression test
Jan> runs I do specifically for Fedora.

I believe that if we use buildbot, we can set it up so that
organizations can supply new buildslaves.  That way we could get more
coverage.

Also, if we need to, maybe we could get the compile farm to run some
virtual systems for us.  Also we could consider installing different
versions of GCC for different buildslaves.

We don't have to do this stuff in the first step, though; we just have
to make sure that whatever regression testing platform we pick is
capable enough to let us grow.

Tom