Re: Re: checkpoints vs multithreaded programs

Thanks for the information.

I understand the problems with fork()-based implementation.

I've also tried DMTCP (more advanced version of the library described
in the paper). Their support for GDB is still experimental and in fact
I was unable to get it working, but possibly it will become stable
in some subsequent release.

Thanks,
Przemek Kuczmierczyk