Re: binary debugging and generate source of which that running

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 10:08 AM, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh
<mohsen@pahlevanzadeh.org> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have a binary file what i compile it with -g.So i need to perform a
> set of action in my computer and see behavior of my file, This mean , i
> need to see functions of run when i perform those set of actions, So i
> need to tell to gdb : Please print source of which peace of program that
> running.
> How i do it?

You are using C ??
I don’t think you can assume you have read access to a file that you
are trying to executing,
apart from that why cant you just use GDB to do that whenever it is required.