Re: how to test arm-tdep.c (with cross compiled gdbserver) using gdbserver ?

Hi,

I have done following, and with that should be able to test arm-reversible
stuffs with gdbserver.

> ./configure --target=arm-linux     <which will compile gdb for x86 takes arm
>dependent code into build>
> make

> cd gdb
> cd gdbserver
> ./configure --host=arm-none-linux-gnueabi --target=arm-none-linux-gnueabi

<above will preparegbserver for target, whihc could be later copied to arm
board>

there are other targets such as arm-eabi, arm-elf.
but I am using arm-linux, hope thats ok and it works.

Regards,
Oza.