Re: gdb (gdbserver.exe) build problem under msys

I tried again, and still failed.

This time, I found the config.h under gdbserver was overwritten by some
script I don't know when running make.
Here is the base steps:
1, running the toplevel configure.
2, running "make" command. (this will automatically run configure and
make in each sub-folders)

I monitor the folder build/gdb/gdbserver

At some time there will be a config.h file generated, and I opened it.
and all the definition macros seems correct.

But after building the gdb.exe, I found that the config.h file under
 build/gdb/gdbserver was changed (overwritten by some unknown reason),
and its definition was wrong. so building gdbserver.exe failed.

That's too strange. It looks like other configuration/make stages will
change the config.h under gdbsever?

Here is another test:

If I create a new build folder, and did the things below:
cd build
mkdir gdb
CFLAGS="-O2 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mtune=i686" \
../../gdb/gdb/configure \
--prefix=/mingw \
--host=mingw32 \
--build=mingw32 \
--target=mingw32 \
--with-python=/python/python \
--with-expat \
--disable-nls
After the configure, I check the file build/gdb/gdbserver/config.h
It was correct.

But if I run such configure steps on my previous build tree.(the build
tree I failed building gdbserver.exe)
then, the generated build/gdb/gdbserver/config.h was wrong.

So, what I can guess is that some parent level configure setting will
affect the inner folder setting? Or the make command will later change
the inner folder's config.h?

thanks.
asmwarrior