RE: GDB and gdbserver for CR16 target

Hi,
Making further progress with the gdbserver for CR16 target, it seems that the
PTRACE_CONT is killing the debugee with SIGKILL,
"Child terminated with signal = 9"
The ATTACH and other ptrace calls seem to work OK. Our Kernel is 2.6.19 (uClinux)
I did read in some discussions lists, issues related to PTRACE_CONT, however
could not conclude much from it.
The PTRACE_CONT implementation in the kernel is very similar to other targets like SH.

Any inputs in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kaushik