Re: GDB Talks at the GNU Cauldron

On 08.02.2012 21:27, Phil Muldoon wrote:
> According to the organizers there are three to four talks at the
> Cauldron.  Something that Diego mentioned was the need to coordinate
> talks.  So, who has submitted abstracts, and what are their titles?
> It would be good to plan for this.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Phil

Titel: GDB vs. MPI (Message Passing Interface) -- Prepared presentation and
demo

Authors: Joachim Protze & Andreas Knüpfer

Andreas will present the status of our work on making GDB more verbose in
context of MPI and MPI internal structures. The presentation will also give
an overview to the possibilities, the MPI standard holds for debuggers and
other tools.

The work founds on the python api of GDB. Is there any need, to have some
declaring words on this api or should the presentation focus on the
challenges when dealing with MPI?

Thanks
Joachim

--