Re: PR13901

> If we can't skip darwin_set_sstep for all continues that are not single-steps,
> we could at least skip those while starting up (when continuing the shell
> until we see enough execs).  That'd suggest a new flag like
> darwin-nat.h:struct private_inferior->starting_up, set and cleared in
> darwin_create_inferior, and then making darwin_resume_thread do ...

When I was maintaining GDB (many years ago), touching *anything* in
the state machine that figured out what to do next when the inferior
stopped was guaranteed to produce several bugs for every fix.

In the changes we made, I tried to reduce that tendency, and make
the code more modular and less fragile.  Today, "just" adding a new
flag for this may be as simple as you hope.

	John Gilmore