Re: Will therefore GDB utilize C++? Not.

Gentle People:

Re: History of programming languages:

Who is the mother of modular programming?

   Do you believe that modular programming began with invention
of the computer subroutine?

   If Yes then here is a tidbit from a class on patents that I took years
ago:

Who first patented the computer subroutine?

   Answer: Mary Wollstonecraft Bancroft in Brittan in or around 1865!!!
Working on mechanical calculating machines!

Mary's aunt is considered the mother of science fiction! Why?

   Mary's great aunt is considered the mother of the women's rights
movement! Why?

   Mary's great uncle is considered the father of the anarchy movement?
Why?

An interesting family!

Happy Easter, and in respect for the holidays be kind to each other!
Thomas Dineen