FYI, cvs-to-git mirroring hiccup: just resolved

FYI, last night the cvs-to-git cron job started complaining:

  Cron Daemon wrote:
  > rsync: link_stat "/cvs/src/src/gdb/gdbinit.in,v" failed: No such file
  > or directory (2)
  > rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous
  > errors) (code 23) at main.c(1042) [sender=3.0.7]
  > mirror-cvs-to-git: invalid key-file? failed to rsync /cvs/src/src/gdb/gdbinit.in,v

That was because my cvs-to-git mirroring script was using
/cvs/src/src/gdb/gdbinit.in,v (a witness that the configuration
repo and modules are well-configured), yet that file has recently
been cvs-removed.

I've changed the mirroring config to use gdb-demangle.h,v instead,
and am running the sync manually now to be sure.