Re: [design change] record-replay linux ABI level

Tom,

The definition of system call record maps fine to x86.
but arm syscall numbers are different. [partially]
for e.g. on x86 sycall number for sys_epoll_create = 254 while on ARM it is 250.
the more we go down on defined system calls the more the numbers are
differing on ARM and we loose one to one trivial mapping.

Regards,
Oza.