Re: [mingw]gdb CVS HEAD build error

> > It suggest that under MinGW, we should use %I64d
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> Use decimal2str?

We have plongest and pulongest which I think are a little more
convenient to use (it's based on decimal2str). Cast to LONGEST
instead of long long, and then pass it to plongest.

Another possible option is to switch to gnulib's printf. I don't know
if gnulib's configury would detect faulty or incomplete versions of
printf like here, so it might not work in this case, but could be worth
a shot.

--
Joel