RE: [mingw gdb/mi] Separating debuggee output from MI

This is a problem that Eclipse users on Windows have been facing for
a while.  We got multiple Eclipse bug reports about it.  We usually
tell our users to use "set new-console on" as a workaroud.
Your proposed workaround is interesting but I still see it as a
workaround.  It would be great if GDB had a integrated fix for this.

Marc